Your work consists of the full data processing toolchain: data modeling, transformation, cleaning, publication, selection, and visualization. The projects you will work on range from proof-of-concepts to mission-critical production systems.
As part of the Triply customer team, you work in close collaboration with the Triply development team. You are able to share customer experiences with the development team, create new user stories for the development team, and collaborate in design decisions about new features. You are able to work in two-week sprints and are involved in testing the TriplyDB product.
We have flexible working hours, but everyone is expected to be present at the stand-up at 9:45. Our team really supports each other: if someone needs help with an issue, we help each other out.
What do we ask?
- A BSc, MSc or PhD degree, preferably in (but not limited to) Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Affinity with data science and programming languages
- Affinity with working with customers
- Proactive attitude and assertiveness in picking up problems
- Curious mindset
Nice to have
- Experience with linked data
- Experience with TriplyDB and/or Triply API
- Experience with working in an agile/scrum team in sprints
- Experience with working on several projects simultaneously, or willingness to do so
- You will be helping out in customer projects, working on e.g. data cleaning, data integration, data transformation and data visualization
- You will explain Triply software to customers
- You will answer support questions from customers
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- 25 days of holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly coaching sessions
- Laptop and mobile phone will be provided if necessary
- Autonomous work in a happy and healthy team in which you can ask anything, we trust and help each other at Triply!
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Kathrin Dentler via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if you do not completely fit the above description, you can always apply! Above all else, we value a curious mindset and a drive to solve each problem you encounter. Also, at Triply, everyone is welcome, no matter which gender, race, background or religious inclination you have. People from minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Apply now at email@example.com!
Due to work permit regulations, we currently only consider applications of EU, EEA or Switzerland residents.