One of the main challenges for TriplyDB is combining a strong UI and UX with a domain that some consider complex. The goal of TriplyDB is to create a fast and scalable linked-data store that is accessible to users who have little to no experience with working with linked data, but also caters to power users. You will be prototyping, designing and implementing the UI/UX for our products, taking a critical look at the UI, spotting rooms for improvements, advocating for design best practices within the team, and sharing your observations and knowledge. You’ll be working closely with the other members of the development team in two-week sprints.
- You’re experienced, or have a strong affinity, with UI development and UX design
- You can communicate in a clear and concise manner
Nice to have
- Display of past projects that were worked on
- Experience with Figma or other prototyping tools
- Experience with React/Redux and TypeScript
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team, in sprints
What do we offer?
- A market competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- A super nice team which you can ask anything, we help each other out at Triply!
- 25 days of holiday
- Laptop and mobile phone will be provided if necessary
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit!
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Evelien Lantman via email@example.com.
Even if you do not completely fit the above description, you can always apply! Above all else, we value a curious mindset and a drive to solve each problem you encounter. Also, at Triply, everyone is welcome, no matter which gender, race, background or religious inclination you have. People from minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org!