TriplyDB is built on the latest web standards and technologies, with TypeScript as a common denomitor between the Triply software products. As an all-round TypeScript software developer, you will be working on TriplyDB and other tools such as the Triply ETL library (RATT) and the Triply SPARQL IDE (Yasgui). Depending on your expertise and interest you may work in UX design, UI or API development, or help build TypeScript projects that are used internally. Given that we are a young startup with a dynamic and flexible development team, there is plenty of room to expand and improve your skillset.
- You are comfortable programming on a day-to-day basis
- You are proactive and not afraid to ask questions
- You take pride in a job well done
- You are pragmatic and enthusiastic
What do we offer?
- A market competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- A super nice team which you can ask anything, we help each other out at Triply!
- 25 days of holiday
- Laptop and mobile phone will be provided if necessary
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit!
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Laurens Rietveld via email@example.com.
Even if you do not completely fit the above description, you can always apply! Above all else, we value a curious mindset and a drive to solve each problem you encounter. Also, at Triply, everyone is welcome, no matter which gender, race, background or religious inclination you have. People from minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Due to work permit regulations, we currently only consider applications of EU, EEA or Switzerland residents.