The TriplyDB infrastructure is diverse: we are publishing TriplyDB ourselves and are providing self-hosting support in external environments. Both use-cases require navigating problems such as creating deployments that are secure by design, and keeping deployments horizontally and vertically scalable.
We are looking for a senior infrastructure specialist who is familiar with the state of the art of designing, managing, configuring, and building large-scale service-based infrastructures. You will take the lead in managing and developing the TriplyDB infrastructure, and you will guide other developers, taking a leading role in the team dynamics.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience
- You write readable, maintainable, and well-structured code
- You have a critical mindset
- You’re pragmatic
- You can communicate in a clear and concise manner
Nice to have
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with TypeScript and Node.js
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team, in sprints
What do we offer?
- A market competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- A super nice team which you can ask anything, we help each other out at Triply!
- 25 days of holiday
- Laptop and mobile phone will be provided if necessary
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit!
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Evelien Lantman via email@example.com.
Even if you do not completely fit the above description, you can always apply! Above all else, we value a curious mindset and a drive to solve each problem you encounter. Also, at Triply, everyone is welcome, no matter which gender, race, background or religious inclination you have. People from minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org!