TriplyDB is developed using two seemingly contradictory requirements: supporting complex queries over large knowledge graphs, and scaling the backend both horizontally and vertically. We are looking for candidates who can push the envelope further, who have an interest in the newest database technologies, and know how to apply these to TriplyDB.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience
- You can communicate in a clear and concise manner
- You are pragmatic
- You have a critical mindset
Nice to have
- Experience with TypeScript, Node.js and/or C++
- Experience with RocksDB
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team, in sprints
What do we offer?
- A market competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- A super nice team which you can ask anything, we help each other out at Triply!
- 25 days of holiday
- Laptop and mobile phone will be provided if necessary
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit!
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Laurens Rietveld via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if you do not completely fit the above description, you can always apply! Above all else, we value a curious mindset and a drive to solve each problem you encounter. Also, at Triply, everyone is welcome, no matter which gender, race, background or religious inclination you have. People from minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Apply now at email@example.com!
Due to work permit regulations, we currently only consider applications of EU, EEA or Switzerland residents.