The TriplyDB development procedure is flexible, taking inspiration from the Agile/Scrum way of working, and applying best practices such as DTAP and 'secure by design'. As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will work together with the TriplyDB development team, and you will be responsible for improving the development experience, advocating best practices with respect to deployment procedures and testing, and taking a lead in our testing effort (both automated and manual).
- You’re comfortable programming on a day-to-day basis
- You have an affinity with security
- You can communicate in a clear and concise manner
- You’re pragmatic
- You have a critical mindset
Nice to have
- Experience with TypeScript and Node.js
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team, in sprints
What do we offer?
- A market competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- A super nice team which you can ask anything, we help each other out at Triply!
- 25 days of holiday
- Laptop and mobile phone will be provided if necessary
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit!
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Laurens Rietveld via email@example.com.
Even if you do not completely fit the above description, you can always apply! Above all else, we value a curious mindset and a drive to solve each problem you encounter. Also, at Triply, everyone is welcome, no matter which gender, race, background or religious inclination you have. People from minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Due to work permit regulations, we currently only consider applications of EU, EEA or Switzerland residents.