As a full stack software developer, you'll be part a team working directly on TriplyDB. You'll have the opportunity to bring in new ideas and technologies in a pragmatic way. Depending on your expertise and interest you'll contribute across our product. This includes UI/UX refinement, API development in our back-end, as well as infrastructure features. We use proven technologies like React, TypeScript, NodeJS and Kubernetes.
- You have 3+ years experience writing HTML/CSS
- You have 3+ years experience developing in NodeJS and TypeScript
- You have 2+ years using a popular framework, e.g React, Angular or Vue
- You have experience with MongoDB, Docker and Kubernetes
- You have experience using a Linux-based OS, and working from the command line
- You can communicate in a clear and concise manner
What do we offer?
- A market competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- A friendly, international team who can help you develop and grow
- 25 days of holiday
- Laptop and mobile phone will be provided if necessary
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Personal budget
- Fresh fruit!
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Ivan Kovatchev via email@example.com.
Even if you do not completely fit the above description, you can always apply! Above all else, we value a curious mindset and a drive to solve each problem you encounter. Also, at Triply, everyone is welcome, no matter which gender, race, background or religious inclination you have. People from minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Due to work permit regulations, we currently only consider applications of EU, EEA or Switzerland residents.